Duplicate complete infrastructure
With ComodIT’s descriptive approach, all your infrastructure is completely documented centrally. Because ComodIT is an integrated solution, this knowledge of your servers and applications is immediately available to the duplication and provisioning engine of ComodIT.
Coupled with a friendly and easy to use graphical interface it becomes very easy for example to duplicate part or all your infrastructure in order to:
- ensure an always up to date and disaster recovery environment
- deploy a development environment where new versions of your applications may be built
- perform any real but non disruptive tests (updates/upgrades, performance, regression, acceptance, penetration, …)
- easily setup and manage cluster(s) composed of many similar servers
- copy or migrate your current environment to another physical, virtual or cloud environment
- scale rapidly in case of changing load or other business requirements
- duplicate one or many servers and applications to ensure best quality training
With actual IT infrastructure management tools used in most companies, duplicating the whole or part of an infrastructure, either for testing, development or disaster recovery purpose for example, is still a significant, complex and sometimes manual task prone to errors.
With ComodIT, once tested new or modified servers and applications are ready to launch in production, documentation is automatically ready and up to date.
ComodIT definitely solves these issues with automatic provisioning and documentation of your (duplicated) infrastructure. With ComodIT you can easily fulfill the role of orchestrator, allowing you to duplicate your servers or applications while ensuring automatic configuration. All this from a single and easy to use web interface.
Key benefits of ComodIT duplication engine are:
- Make deployments repeatable and easy
- Duplicate your servers and applications in a previous known state
- Improve agility accelerating servers or complete environment duplication with automated processes
- Eradicate manual duplication which are prone to errors and resul in frequent failures
- Avoid vendor lock-in thanks to one click (re)provisioning or duplication
- Reduce disruption of normal operations and ensure organizational stability by doing any kind of testing in a duplicate environment