An organization is a global logical grouping of
Users may have access to an organization if they are added to
at least one of organization’s groups.
Settings may be associated to an organization, in particular for template rendering.
The following elements are defined as part of an organization representation:
- name: The name of the organization. Cannot be null. Must be unique ComodIT-wide.
- description: A human friendly description of the organization.
- version: A version number managed by the system. This field is read-only and is incremented on each change made to the resource.
- environments: The name of the environments defined in this organization. This field is read-only.
- groups: The list of groups of this organization. This field is read-only.
- settings: A list of settings defined for this organization. This field is read-only.
- access: Access credentials that may be used during
a [gPXE provisioning][gPXE]. This field is read-only.
"name": "Guardis Test",
"description": "Test Guardis Organization",
- GET: returns all the organizations the authenticated user has access to (i.e. the user is in at least one group of each organization).
- POST: adds a new organization. Initially, organization’s creator is part of ‘admin’ group.
- GET: returns an existing organization.
- PUT: updates an existing organization (read-only fields are ignored).
- DELETE: deletes an organization.
- GET: returns the list of hosts in this organization.
- GET: returns access data (see representation).
- POST: resets access data; only secretKey field is updated.
- GET: provides all audit logs for this organization.